Come and join us on Wednesday, August 8, at 7:00 p.m. for our monthly LGBTQ Ecumenical Bible Study. Among other things that Jesus had in common with LGBTQ people was the strained relationship he seems to have had at times with his biological family and his embrace of a wider family. This month we will reflect on the place of home and family in the ministry of Jesus based on Mark 3:19b-21; 3:31-35; 6:1-6. Please come and join us. All are welcome!
- Christopher Schroeder in Concert This Friday, Nov 9
- Viennese Organist Stefan Donner in Concert
- David Brock Plays Widor
- Valeria Foster called to Minister of Music!
- Sondra Proctor to Perform World Premiere
- Jordan Prescott to Perform This Friday, Oct 12
- Justin Brueggeman to Perform This Friday, October 5
- Tyler Canonico to Perform This Friday, Sept 28