Come and join us on Wednesday, August 8, at 7:00 p.m. for our monthly LGBTQ Ecumenical Bible Study. Among other things that Jesus had in common with LGBTQ people was the strained relationship he seems to have had at times with his biological family and his embrace of a wider family. This month we will reflect on the place of home and family in the ministry of Jesus based on Mark 3:19b-21; 3:31-35; 6:1-6. Please come and join us. All are welcome!
- Barclay Brass to Perform This Friday, Sept 21
- Jason Farris to Perform Works of C. H. H. Parry This Friday
- Mitchell Miller Performs Concert Season Opener on Sept 7
- Elevator Outage!
- This Saturday – Make A Difference Day!
- LGBTQ Brunch on Sunday, August 12
- LGBTQ Bible Study on Home and Family on August 8
- Music at Midday Resumes on Sept 7