A complete Sunday for LGBTQ Christians might just include worship and brunch, right? That’s why we are planning for an LGBTQ Community brunch on Sunday, August 12, at 1:00 p.m. (following the 11:00 a.m. worship service), at Nage, 1600 Rhode Island Avenue, NW (in the Courtyard Marriott Hotel on Scott Circle). We need to make a reservation, so please email Rev. Mike McMahon at email@example.com to sign up.
- Barclay Brass to Perform This Friday, Sept 21
- Jason Farris to Perform Works of C. H. H. Parry This Friday
- Mitchell Miller Performs Concert Season Opener on Sept 7
- Elevator Outage!
- This Saturday – Make A Difference Day!
- LGBTQ Brunch on Sunday, August 12
- LGBTQ Bible Study on Home and Family on August 8
- Music at Midday Resumes on Sept 7