September 24, 2017 — The teachings of Jesus can sometimes rub us the wrong way. Such is the teaching of Matthew 20:1-16, the parable of the landowner who had the audacity to pay all of his workers the same wage — regardless of how long each had worked. “The last shall be first, and the first shall be last,” taught Jesus. Which is all good and well, until we perceive that we have received the “short-end” of that grace. Let’s us consider the amazing grace of God and learn to live so God can use us.
- Barclay Brass to Perform This Friday, Sept 21
- Jason Farris to Perform Works of C. H. H. Parry This Friday
- Mitchell Miller Performs Concert Season Opener on Sept 7
- Elevator Outage!
- This Saturday – Make A Difference Day!
- LGBTQ Brunch on Sunday, August 12
- LGBTQ Bible Study on Home and Family on August 8
- Music at Midday Resumes on Sept 7