September 24, 2017 — The teachings of Jesus can sometimes rub us the wrong way. Such is the teaching of Matthew 20:1-16, the parable of the landowner who had the audacity to pay all of his workers the same wage — regardless of how long each had worked. “The last shall be first, and the first shall be last,” taught Jesus. Which is all good and well, until we perceive that we have received the “short-end” of that grace. Let’s us consider the amazing grace of God and learn to live so God can use us.
- Distinguished Organist John Walker to Perform Friday, October 20
- October 22, 2017
- November 8 Bible Study: The Bible and Same-Sex Relationships
- Michael Batcho to Perform on October 13
- October 15, 2017
- Gospel Choir 15th Anniversary Concert and Celebration
- October 14 Happy Hour to Benefit Center Global