September 24, 2017 — The teachings of Jesus can sometimes rub us the wrong way. Such is the teaching of Matthew 20:1-16, the parable of the landowner who had the audacity to pay all of his workers the same wage — regardless of how long each had worked. “The last shall be first, and the first shall be last,” taught Jesus. Which is all good and well, until we perceive that we have received the “short-end” of that grace. Let’s us consider the amazing grace of God and learn to live so God can use us.
- Piano and Organ Duo This Friday, Nov 16
- Christopher Schroeder in Concert This Friday, Nov 9
- Viennese Organist Stefan Donner in Concert
- David Brock Plays Widor
- Valeria Foster called to Minister of Music!
- Sondra Proctor to Perform World Premiere
- Jordan Prescott to Perform This Friday, Oct 12
- Justin Brueggeman to Perform This Friday, October 5