This Sunday’s Pulpit Guest — The Rev. Lori Tapia is the National Hispanic Pastor of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) and co-founder of the Wings of Salvation Church, a Bilingual Church in Chandler, Arizona. A graduate of Claremont School of Theology, Rev. Tapia has more than 25 years of experience in the administration of community programs, family, and social services in the areas of nonprofit and educational organizations. Born on the border of Arizona and Mexico, Rev. Tapia is proud of her Mexican-American culture and has worked bi-nationally to create healthy borders and develop programs to improve the quality of life in health, youth, and families. She brings a holistic approach around the whole family and individual, working extensively with the Latino community and in areas of justice and social action such as immigration, human trafficking, and interreligious dialogue. Rev. Tapia enjoys life together with her husband (Martin), her three children (Joey, Alex, and Kassandra), and their eight grandchildren.
- Barclay Brass to Perform This Friday, Sept 21
- Jason Farris to Perform Works of C. H. H. Parry This Friday
- Mitchell Miller Performs Concert Season Opener on Sept 7
- Elevator Outage!
- This Saturday – Make A Difference Day!
- LGBTQ Brunch on Sunday, August 12
- LGBTQ Bible Study on Home and Family on August 8
- Music at Midday Resumes on Sept 7