September 24, 2017 — The teachings of Jesus can sometimes rub us the wrong way. Such is the teaching of Matthew 20:1-16, the parable of the landowner who had the audacity to pay all of his workers the same wage — regardless of how long each had worked. “The last shall be first, and the first shall be last,” taught Jesus. Which is all good and well, until we perceive that we have received the “short-end” of that grace. Let’s us consider the amazing grace of God and learn to live so God can use us.
- Organist Carol Feather Martin to Perform May 14
- Music at Midday Returns with Rachmaninoff and the Suters
- No Concert on April 30, But . . .
- Carson Cooman Performs Works of Contemporary Composers
- Spanish Organist Loreto Aramendi to Perform Online Concert
- Online Concert: Music for Easter
- Music for Holy Week
- Organist Nicholas Will in Online Concert