September 24, 2017 — The teachings of Jesus can sometimes rub us the wrong way. Such is the teaching of Matthew 20:1-16, the parable of the landowner who had the audacity to pay all of his workers the same wage — regardless of how long each had worked. “The last shall be first, and the first shall be last,” taught Jesus. Which is all good and well, until we perceive that we have received the “short-end” of that grace. Let’s us consider the amazing grace of God and learn to live so God can use us.
- Resistance in Ancient and Modern Times
- New Sermon Series!
- This Sunday – Growing In the Wild
- Starting Sunday – New Sermon Series
- Virtual Concert by Alain Truche – July 7, 2020
- Virtual Concert by Carol Feather Martin – July 3, 2020
- Virtual Concert by Jordan Prescott – June 30, 2020
- Virtual Concert by Victoria Shields – June 26, 2020