Come and join us on Wednesday, August 8, at 7:00 p.m. for our monthly LGBTQ Ecumenical Bible Study. Among other things that Jesus had in common with LGBTQ people was the strained relationship he seems to have had at times with his biological family and his embrace of a wider family. This month we will reflect on the place of home and family in the ministry of Jesus based on Mark 3:19b-21; 3:31-35; 6:1-6. Please come and join us. All are welcome!
- Organist Carol Feather Martin to Perform May 14
- Music at Midday Returns with Rachmaninoff and the Suters
- No Concert on April 30, But . . .
- Carson Cooman Performs Works of Contemporary Composers
- Spanish Organist Loreto Aramendi to Perform Online Concert
- Online Concert: Music for Easter
- Music for Holy Week
- Organist Nicholas Will in Online Concert