Come and join us on Wednesday, August 8, at 7:00 p.m. for our monthly LGBTQ Ecumenical Bible Study. Among other things that Jesus had in common with LGBTQ people was the strained relationship he seems to have had at times with his biological family and his embrace of a wider family. This month we will reflect on the place of home and family in the ministry of Jesus based on Mark 3:19b-21; 3:31-35; 6:1-6. Please come and join us. All are welcome!
- Solomon Eichner Piano Recital
- “I am about to do a new thing,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 43:19)
- John Nothaft to Perform on Sept 13
- Czech Organist to Open New Season of Music at Midday
- Stained-glass Apollo rocket
- 9:50 a.m. Music before Worship with Crystal Children’s Choir!
- Music at Midday to Resume Sept 6
- 10 a.m. Worship