A complete Sunday for LGBTQ Christians might just include worship and brunch, right? That’s why we are planning for an LGBTQ Community brunch on Sunday, August 12, at 1:00 p.m. (following the 11:00 a.m. worship service), at Nage, 1600 Rhode Island Avenue, NW (in the Courtyard Marriott Hotel on Scott Circle). We need to make a reservation, so please email Rev. Mike McMahon at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Solomon Eichner Piano Recital
- “I am about to do a new thing,” says the Lord. (Isaiah 43:19)
- John Nothaft to Perform on Sept 13
- Czech Organist to Open New Season of Music at Midday
- Stained-glass Apollo rocket
- 9:50 a.m. Music before Worship with Crystal Children’s Choir!
- Music at Midday to Resume Sept 6
- 10 a.m. Worship