A complete Sunday for LGBTQ Christians might just include worship and brunch, right? That’s why we are planning for an LGBTQ Community brunch on Sunday, August 12, at 1:00 p.m. (following the 11:00 a.m. worship service), at Nage, 1600 Rhode Island Avenue, NW (in the Courtyard Marriott Hotel on Scott Circle). We need to make a reservation, so please email Rev. Mike McMahon at email@example.com to sign up.
- Organist Carol Feather Martin to Perform May 14
- Music at Midday Returns with Rachmaninoff and the Suters
- No Concert on April 30, But . . .
- Carson Cooman Performs Works of Contemporary Composers
- Spanish Organist Loreto Aramendi to Perform Online Concert
- Online Concert: Music for Easter
- Music for Holy Week
- Organist Nicholas Will in Online Concert